Our paper records system at SFU (graphic)

Resource type
Date created
Author: Rowe, Joy
Records of the university are created by records creators in departments and units, administered by records administrators (who can sometimes be the same person as the record creator) and kept in your office while the records are active. They can then move through the records system into the University Records Centre (URC) and sometimes into the Archives. The graphic below breaks down where university records can be located and who is involved in their care. Note that the graphic applies to PAPER records only.
Copyright statement
Copyright is held by the author(s).
Scholarly level
Peer reviewed?
Member of collection
Download file Size
SFUPaperRKSystemFromCreatorsView4v0.pdf 101.36 KB

Views & downloads - as of June 2023

Views: 0
Downloads: 0